Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More
Trace the footsteps of the Medici family and classic Renaissance artists on this Florence in a Day tour. With your local guide, you will be able to conquer all of Florence’s highlights within one day. Walk through the charming winding streets of Florence, taste some local cuisine and get the chance to see some of the most celebrated artworks of all time. Before you know it, you’ll be an expert of Florentine history and culture.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Small group sizes to guarantee a personal experience
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gelato and trippa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Skip the line at the Accademia Gallery to see the wonder Michelangelo carved out of a block of Carrara marble. Standing at 17 feet tall, the Statue of David portrays the biblical hero David just before he slays the beast Goliath. As the tale goes, David was definitely the underdog in the battle, but with wit and finesse, he was able to defeat his opponent. See the incredible details of Michelangelo’s David up close. And, even catch David’s incredibly large hands and sculpting imperfections on his legs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Duomo, Duomo, Florence, Tuscany
Walk past the structure that defines the Florence skyline, the Duomo. Constructed primarily by Arnolfo di Cambio, the Florence Duomo took nearly 150 years to build. Filippo Brunelleschi finished the job and is credited with designing the Duomo’s gorgeous red dome. Explore the gothic architecture of the church and marvel at the baptistry’s bronze doors. Your guide will explain the history behind the Duomo and baptistry artwork.
Pass By: House of Dante, Via Santa Margherita, 1, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Dante's District and Church
Wander around the local neighborhood of central Florence and step into a charming alleyway. You’ll notice a brown brick house with a sign that says “Casa di Dante.” Here, you will learn about the life and works of Dante Alighieri, famous for the “Divine Comedy” And “Dante’s Inferno.” And, explore the local street art outside of the museum, as the Florentine street art is quite amusing.
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Now lined with jewelry shops, the Ponte Vecchio used to serve as a main marketplace of Florence. This beautiful bridge is by far the most famous out of the many bridges in Florence. During the age of the Renaissance, the Ponte Vecchio used to serve as an instrumental transportation method. Atop the Ponte Vecchio, you can spot the windows of the Vasari Corridor, the exclusive pathway the Medici family used to use to get from Palazzo Pitti, where the family lived, to Palazzo Vecchio, where they worked.
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Without a doubt, the Uffizi Gallery is the most popular museum in Florence. Because the lines can get super long, you’re in luck, as this tour offers skip the line tickets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza San Marco, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a small-group tour limited to 16 participants maximum
- We will be visiting a church during the tour, so please make sure to have knees and shoulders covered, otherwise you may be denied entrance into the sites
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our number 1 priority is for our customers to feel 100% safe during their experience with us. This is why we have implemented: -reduced group sizes, -enforce social distancing - masks are mandatory for both customers and guides - guides bring hand sanitizer with them for our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.