Florence Gallery: Accademia - small group tour
Your local guide will lead you to the Accademia Gallery, where you can admire the original "David" and also other marvelous sculptures created by Michelangelo. Also exposed the “Mourning over Jesus Christ” and “St. Matthew”. The museum houses an interesting collection of paintings from the Middle Ages, Renaissance and the early 17th century.
The original collection was extended over the years thanks to the artworks coming from the suppression of some of the religious orders and with that the closing of churches and monasteries. The Gallery also has a room dedicated to antique musical instruments that once belonged to the Medici and Lorraine families.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Skip-the-line tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The Galleria dell'Accademia is one of the most popular museums in Florence, mostly thanks to Michelangelo's David statue. The museum also houses other artwork, including statues, religious paintings and musical instruments.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via dei Castellani, 18, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings.
- The tour guide will meet you at the meeting point and wait for maximum 10 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- The Audio headsets will be provided only if there are minimum 8 people in the group
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.