Florence: GROM Gelato Experience and Self-Guided Tour
Among all the culinary experiences in Italy, you cannot miss out on our famous gelato invented in the Renaissance age. Join our experience and discover the secrets behind one of the most important gelato shops in Italy, before having a taste for yourself.
In addition you can also enjoy unlimited sightseeing in Florence for the duration of your stay, using the Vox City Guide to navigate, listen and explore the streets at your own pace. With over 100 points of interest, including Santa Maria del Fiore, Ponte Vecchio and Basilica of Santa Croce, your smartphone will transform into the ultimate travel companion.
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Enjoy 2 scoops of gelato and 2 ‘meliga’ cookies for free
- Unlimited access to the self-guided mobile city guide for 7 days
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Benefit from flexible use - vouchers are valid for 3 months from your chosen travel date
What's excluded :
- Audio/Mobile Device
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Florence Cathedral is one of the cities most beautiful landmarks; as you stroll past, admire its fabulous gothic architecture.Visit the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Santa Croce, Santa Croce, Florence, Tuscany
The Basilica of Santa Croce, infamous for being the burial site of some of the most illustrious Italians including Michelangelo and Galileo, is one of the cities most sought-after sights.
Pass By: Piazzale Michelangelo, Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence, Tuscany
Find yourself immersed in the extraordinary panoramic views from Pizzale Michelangelo.
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Hop-off your tour and explore one of Florence's most famous squares, Piazza della Signoria.
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Soak up the stunning views of Florence, from its most iconic arch bridge.
Pass By: Uffizi, Uffizi, Florence, Tuscany
Why not hop-off and discover Uffizi Gallery; one of the largest and most visited museums in the country, thanks to its impressive art collection.
Pass By: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
As you approach Palazzo Pitti, otherwise known as Pitti Palace, find yourself amazed by its dominating architecture.
Pass By: David of Michelangelo, Via Ricasoli, 60, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
This masterpiece is not only one of Florence's most visited monuments, but is actually one of the most famous in the whole of Italy.
Pass By: The Baptistery of St. John, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
The Florentine Romanesque style of St John's Baptistery is one of the most eye-catching in Florence.
Pass By: Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 18, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Break up your walking tour and explore Florence's first great basilica, now the city's principal and well-known Dominican church!
Departure Point :GROM - Il Gelato come una volta, Via del Campanile, 2, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9/1/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19: How we’re keeping you safe:Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.