Florence Market Tour: Market Explorer
A Small-group Gourmet Food Tour in Florence
As a first introduction to local products stroll through Florence’s fascinating market, San Lorenzo market, a buzzing haven of tantalizing products.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Food Tasting,Wine Tasting, Truffle product tasting.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza di San Lorenzo 9, 50123, Florence Italy
We'll meet just in front of this beautiful Basilica.
Stop At: Piazza del Mercato Centrale, 50136, Florence Italy
Browse through the colorfull stalls piled high with fresh produce, in this 2h guided tour.
Enjoy tastings at some of Florence’s most local establishments on this small-group market explorer, led by a professional chef.
Rather than just eating Florentine food, you meet local vendors and taste delicacies like traditional charcuterie, cheese’s parmigiano reggiano and pecorino, truffle product and of course some of the best red wines produced in the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza di San Lorenzo, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.