Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David or the Uffizi Gallery
During this amazing 9/10-hour tour you will discover the secrets of the wonderful region of Florence. The city is, without doubt, where Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity. You'll have the opportunity to get the entrance inside one of the most important museums in the world: the Galleria dell'Accademia, where Michelangelo's 'David' is located, or the Uffizi Gallery with its immense artistic heritage, including thousands of paintings ranging from medieval times to the modern era.
PRIVATE TOUR - Confirmed 100% from the time of booking
NB: All Italian State Museums offer FREE entrance to everyone on the FIRST SUNDAY of every month - any skip the line or reservation for the entrance is available in those days
AT THE MOMENT THE TOUR INCLUDING THE ACCADEMIA IS NOT AVAILABLE MONDAY-TUERSDAY BECAUSE THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Local guide in Florence for 3-hours
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private walking tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Please note: Entrance tickets to these attractions are not included in the tour price. Your guide will make the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will go to collect and pay your tickets at the ticket office
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Your private english speaking driver will pick you up directly from the port in the morning, then drive to Florence where your private guide will be waiting for you. You'll discover the historical city center touching all the highlights of this unique city such as the cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower, Signoria Square, and Ponte Vecchio for 3-hours.
The guide will make the reservations for your skip the line tickets to the Museum of the Academy and you will pay for your tickets directly on the spot (entrance tickets are not included on the tour's price). This Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo - the Prisoners, the St. Matthew, and the most beautiful man of Florence, David. If you prefer paintings we can offer the guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery, discovering his immense artistic heritage, including paintings by Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more.
After the visit, enjoy some free time at your leisure for lunch and shopping.
Duration: 9 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Take the shuttle bus to get outside from the restricted area. Once you will be where the shuttle bus leave you, please look for a professional driver with a sign with your name on itPorts
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- As a private tour operator, the schedule and activities may be adjusted to meet your needs. Please feel free to advise of any special requests you may have.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.