Florence Semi-Private Gelato Making Experience
A one hour hands on experience at learning all about and making your own Gelato in a truly small group of only 6 people! Learn all the ins and outs of making gelato from experts that have been in the gelato making field for decades, in one of the cities that is best known for its gelaterie! See why gelato is internationally renowned and sought after by tastebuds all around the globe, and get your try at making your very own flavour from scratch, but not until you've also mastered the perfect scoop from behind the counter! Learn the tricks of the trade of this ancient tradition and show them off to your friends at home!
per adult from
What's included :
- Gelato making and tasting
- Local Gelato Experts
- Truly Small Group of 6 People
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LivItaly Tours, Piazza di Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
For this Semi-Private Gelato Making Class you will meet local gelato experts at one of Florence's (and Italy's) oldest Italian Gelato Academy, a family owned and run establishment known for its exceptional artisanal gelato. You will be learning from the real pros in the field!
In this one hour class you will learn all the secrets, all the ingredients and their dosages, and what makes gelato different from ice cream. Then you get to put all that you've learned into practice by making your very own gelato flavour from scratch!
But it doesn't end here...While your gelato churns away, go behind the counter and learn how to serve and scoop gelato like a real pro! It doesn't get more fun than this. Or at least not until you get to taste your handy work and eat your very own made gelato! Now that's a skill you won't forget and are sure to show off to your guests at home!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Tavolini, 19R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation email received upon booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.