Florence Sightseeing Walking Tour with a Local Guide
This 2 hour walking city tour will take you to the highlights of the city of Florence led by a local expert guide.
This tour is a great introduction to the city and you will see Santa Croce Church, the Bargello Palace, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, the Cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, Uffizi Gallery's courtyard, the church of San Lorenzo (all from the outside) . The guide will give you also precious suggestions on how to spend your holiday in Florence and where to eat.
This is a small group tour up to 15 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza di Santa Croce 16 Piazza di Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
Get an introduction to the history of the Italian Renaissance on a walking tour of Florence city center, and discover a host of historical monuments with the help of a local guide.
You will see first the outside of the Church of Santa Croce, the principal Franciscan church of Florence with its wonderful frescoes.
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Then it is on to Piazza dei Peruzzi and the Bargello Palace. A short walk will bring you to the Porcellino market and here your guide will tell you all about Ponte Vecchio, Florence’s oldest bridge dating back to the 14th century.
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Wander around small streets that date back to the Middle Ages to arrive at the political heart of the city at Piazza della Signoria. Get impressive views of the Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio, historically the home of the government of Florence.
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Arrive in Piazza del Duomo in the oldest part of the city. Marvel at the marble engravings and the magnificent dome of the Duomo, the baptistery's paradise door and Giotto's bell tower.
Pass By: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza di San Lorenzo 9, 50123, Florence Italy
Continue to the Basilica di San Lorenzo, from where you can explore the market district by yourself.
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza di San Lorenzo, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.