Florence Street Food Tour including Central Market
Enjoy our small group tour led by a professional and local guide. Walk through history and art in Florence. You will visit the Central Market and you will try home-made pasta, schiacciata with balsamic vinegar, cantuccini, truffle. Then our expert guide will show you some of the beauty of Florence such as the Cathedral, Giotto’s Bell Tower (outside) then while you are surrounded by history and while our guide will tell you anecdotes and traditons you will continue eating: pappa al pomodoro and the most traditional dessert: coccoli and the famous italian gelato.
Please note that drinks are not included.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Mercato Centrale, 50136, Florence Italy
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: San Lorenzo, San Lorenzo, Florence, Tuscany
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Pass By: Arco di San Pierino, Borgo degli Albizi, 50122, Florence Italy
Pass By: Santa Croce, Santa Croce, Florence, Tuscany
Departure Point :Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.