Florence Street Food Walking Tour with Guided Sightseeing of Must-See Sites
In Florence there is a well rooted street food tradition, during the tour you will taste the most famous dishes and will learn their authentic recipes.
Our tour guides are not only food connoisseurs they also are art and history experts willing to lead you to the discovery of this splendid city of art, full of charm, history and culture; you will learn the stories, anecdotes, legends behind the monuments, history will come alive while strolling the city streets.
There is no better way to get to know Florence than taste the best street food while admiring the most beautiful squares, marvel at astonishing masterpieces of the Duomo complex, the Gates of Paradise, the Giotto bell tower and the Brunelleschi dome.
This truly will be a lifetime experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tasting
- Small Group tour (maximum 14 participants)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and all the beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Lorenzo
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Mercato Centrale, 50136, Florence Italy
Our 2,5 hours small group tour offers the best experience of Florentine street food and an amazing historical tour of the city.
Our fully certified English-speaking tour guide will lead you at the discovery of the central fresh market to taste the most delicious homemade pasta, the authentic olive oil, the traditional papa al pomodoro, the famous cantuccini (almond cookies).
Please be aware that this tour cannot accommodate a gluten- or dairy- free diet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza di San Lorenzo 9, 50123, Florence Italy
At the basilica of San Lorenzo you will learn the history of the famous Medici family, thanks to their ability to attract the most renown artists and philosophers Florence became the Italian centre of the Renaissance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
A tour in Florence cannot miss a visit to the Duomo square to admire the magnificence of the Santa Maria del Fiore cathedral, its baptistery, the Giotto bell tower and the incredible dome built by Brunel-leschi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.