Florence to Tuscany Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa
• Escape the hustle& bustle of Florence for a day and explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside
• Drive through the gently rolling hills of the Val D’Elsa in luxury, air-conditioned coaches and the immaculate town of Siena
• Explore the medieval city of San Gimignano and Visit a splendid Chianti estate to enjoy a typical Lunch and wine tastings
Enjoy a day of Tuscany, the country-side of Florence. Travel from Florence to visit Pisa the city of the leaning tower passing San Gimignano, the hills of Val D’Elsa and Siena. Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch as you join with us on this guided excursion to explore the World Heritage Sites of Tuscan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort and a professional guide / Siena tour with professional guide
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Lunch of typical Tuscan dishes with wine tasting
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off / Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Guided Tours in San Gimignano and Pisa Leaning Tower
- Tickets to monuments and museums
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
Our excursion begins at the Santa Maria Novella, as your guide will brief you on the planned schedule and safety instruction before departure.
The first stop will be to the heart to the Tuscan countryside, Siena. This city is one of the most beautiful Medieval cities in Italy.
The guide will show you through the enchanting architectural styles, including the Cathedral (exterior only) on the top of the hill, Palazzo Comunale (exterior only) and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano 1300, Via la Costarella n. 3, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Later the tour continues San Gimignano, another stunning town of the Tuscan countryside. Here you will enjoy some free time to stroll through the town on your own and explore its beautiful squares, architecture, churches, and side streets, while also enjoying the wonderful hill scenery.
Afterward, you will head out to a rustic WINE ESTATE in the foothills of San Gimignano, where you can enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch enriched by precious wines.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
The last leg of this tour is Pisa, the guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, a wonderful urban space with immaculate walled lawns watched over by white marble buildings. Next visit to the most famous landmark of Pisa: The Leaning Tower on your own.
After a long and satisfying day, you'll be escorted back to Florence!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Entrance into Siena Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that children under 8 are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.