Florence - Uffizi Gallery private tour with reserved entrance
The magnificent art museum is located adjacent to the Piazza della Signoria in the heart of Florence, Italy. The Uffizi Gallery host visitors from across the globe and offer a sight at the collection of priceless artworks.
The tourist attraction was once the home of the Medici.
Anna Maria Luisa, the last heiress of the family, had an important role in the negotiations between her family and the city of Florence. All the paintings were gifted to the city, and Uffizi became a museum in 1865.
The construction of the Uffizi complex was started by Giorgio Vasari in 1560, its sole purpose was to accommodate each of the offices of the Florentine magistrates. As time went by, parts of the palace were used for art exhibitions. Sources reveal that Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and other artists visited the Uffizi to enjoy its beauty, work and recreate.
Find out more from your specialized licensed tour guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Visitors can see works of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio, Botticelli and Giotto. It’s one of the very few spots to display the beauty of the Italian Renaissance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via della Ninna, 7, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.