Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills and Italian Cuisine
Drive your own stylish vintage Vespa through Tuscany, just as the locals do, on this 4-hour small-group tour from Florence! Following your guide, leave Florence and head to the hills, passing beautiful attractions like the Church of San Miniato al Monte and Piazzale Michelangelo. Finish in the best way possible, with a relaxing and typically delicious Tuscan meal in Florence.
Numbers are limited to 10 people on this fun-filled Vespa tour, ensuring you'll enjoy a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vintage Vespa (automatic - no gears) rental with helmet
- A fun and professional guide to lead the tour
- Two way radio to stay in contact with the guide
- Tasting of typical local food and wine
- Third party insurance, driver insurance, fuel, taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walkabout Florence Tours, Via Vinegia 23R, 50122, Florence Italy
Starting Point and shop
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
Piazza Michelangelo is on a hill on the south bank of the Arno River, just east of the center of Florence, and offers a stunning view of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica San Miniato al Monte, Via delle Porte Sante 34, 50125, Florence Italy
San Miniato al Monte is a basilica in Florence, standing atop one of the highest points in the city. It has been described as one of the finest Romanesque structures in Tuscany and one of the most scenic churches in Italy.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Villa Pian dei Giullari, Via del Pian dei Giullari, 50125, Florence Italy
Pian dei Giullari is a hamlet overlooking Florence, just above Piazzale Michelangelo.
Stop At: Villa del Poggio Imperiale, Piazzale del Poggio Imperiale 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Villa del Poggio Imperiale is a predominantly neoclassical former grand ducal villa in Arcetri, just to the south of Florence in Tuscany, central Italy.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Casa Chianti Classico, Circonvallazione Santa Maria 18, 53017, Radda in Chianti Italy
The diverse and amazing panorama in Tuscany is distinguished with its diverse and scenic landscapes; perhaps the most famous being Chianti. Located in an area that encompasses Florence and Siena, Chianti is as varied in its scenery as it is in its wines.
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid drivers license is required
- Minimum driving age: 18 years
- Previous experience riding a scooter is recommended. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Please note: this tour is unable to accommodate Vegans food requests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.