Florence Walking Tour of the City Must-See Attractions & Sites with Local Guide
Our knowledgeable tour guide will meet you in the very city centre, during our 2 hours walking tour you will be able to admire all the most important outdoor monuments, palaces and piazzas of Florence.
We will walk through the city historical centre, hitting all the major sights, such as: palazzo Medici, the Duomo, you will admire the Dome from outside, hearing how its architect Brunelleschi recovered lost knowledge in order to build it, piazza della Signoria, where we can’t miss Michelangelo’s incomparable David, Giotto’s bell tower, ponte Vecchio and its jewelries shops, plus some unusual and less known spots that will truly surprise you.
This is a 2 hours small group walking tour please be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring loads of questions! Our expert tour guide will be able to unveil of the secrets and curiosities of Florence.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking professional tour guides
- Walking tour
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
This tour is the perfect choice to enjoy your first time in Florence; wear your most comfortable shoes and allow our English-speaking tour guide to lead you at the discovery of the Tuscan capital.
The begin of the 14th century truly was a dark time in Europe, having barely survived the Black Death and the latest attempts of the Crusaders to reconquer the Holy Land; it’s in this scenery that the Medici family, the most influent patrons of the arts, started to support the work of Michelangelo, Botticelli and Donatello, it all began here and here we can admire the work of the Renaissance’s geniuses.
Our tour includes all the most important piazzas and outdoor monuments: Santa Croce church, Bargello palace, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Duomo and Giotto’s bell tower, Uffizi gallery’s courtyard, church of San Lorenzo... there is no limit to the beauty you can experience in Florence.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Santa Croce, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Return Detail :San Lorenzo, Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.