Florence's Hidden Past: Archaeological National Museum Tour
If you want to feel like Indiana Jones for one day, we have the right adventure for you!
Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour through the hidden past of Florence at the Archaeological Museum.
Because Florence is more than Michelangelo’s David; come and discover it!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hours guided tour
- Monolingual tour (you will not hear the guide repeating in other languages)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale, Piazza Santissima Annunziata n. 9b, Florence Italy
Archeological museum of Florence
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Keys of Italy, 50123, Florence Italy
Our Agency is located in the city center of Florence
Departure Point :Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Firenze, Piazza della Santissima Annunziata, 9b, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The visit to the Museum's gardens is upon Museum availability.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.