Florian's movie Cult Tour
Join me for the sights of Vienna. Beginning with the secession, we follow Alain Delon, "Scorpio the Killer", into what was then Europe's largest burrow. They learn how angry Viennese motorists get into a film scene with Burt Lancaster.
Visit with me the Vienna State Opera and "watch" how Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible V" escaped the cops on the roof. Learn at the Vienna Hofburg where and how it was rebuilt for the "3 musketeers" to the castle Versaille. Marvel at the most expensive prop ever.
Allow me to take you to hidden corners that still look the same today. Listen to the anecdotes and exciting stories.
I offer you an exciting walk behind the scenes of Vienna.
per adult from
120 to 140 minutes
What's included :
- City tour of Vienna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Secession Building (Secessionsgebaude), Friedrichstrasse 12, Vienna 1010 Austria
Here we begin the tour of Vienna as a movie set
Departure Point :Secession, Friedrichstraße 12, 1010 Wien, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at the given place: Marc Anton monument next to the Secession Friedrichstrasse
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Stephansdom, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.