Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure plus Miami Biscayne Bay Cruise
Visit the Everglades National Park and ride a 90 min catamaran on the Biscayne Bay Boat Tour all in one day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Everglades airboat tour
- Biscayne Bay boat cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wildlife exhibit
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Safari Park
- Entry/Admission - Bayside Marketplace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Safari Park, 26700 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33194, USA
Explore nature's River of Grass on an Eco-Adventure tour. Our experienced tour guides will describe you the wonders of this unique ecosystem and the native and exotic wildlife that inhabit it. All tours will include our world famous 30 min airboat rides, alligator wildlife show, and a walking trail filled with crocodilian exhibits.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
Explore Miami aboard a fully-narrated bilingual sightseeing cruise along scenic Biscayne Bay – a top-rated thing to do in Miami! See the spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and “Millionaire’s Row” – the homes of the rich and famous.
This cruise is a laid-back sightseeing experience – you’ll enjoy the gorgeous views of Miami and relax in a climate-controlled main level or on an open-air top-level aboard one of our larger yachts
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup timeHotel pickups commence prior to ticketed departure time, you must contact Gray Line Miami to verify your exact pickup time.Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance. If you do not see the driver you may call Toll free 1.877.643.1258 or local 786.235.2775
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years old. Child must sit on parents lap and there are no seat belts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face Masks are Mandatory onboard the buses
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.