Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour
With pick up from either the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area, you will be taken to Islamorada in the Florida Keys. This tour is perfect for the person who wants to become fully immersed in different marine ecosystems found in the Keys. With your marine biologist or naturalist guide, kayak or SUP (stand up paddle board) into an old-growth mangrove forest and then out into the beautiful and ecologically important sea-grass flats. This guided tour is your chance to see nurse sharks, bonnet head sharks, southern stingrays, manatees, many varieties of fish, marine iguanas, a wide array of marine invertebrates, and more! Then in the afternoon head out on a boat and snorkel with your guide to a beautiful reef location in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. You will have a chance to see sharks, eels, sea turtles, dolphins, spotted eagle rays, baracudas, and more. Picturesque sea views along the way. Delicious lunch. Round trip transportation. Smaller-group tour. Find the real Florida!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A delicious lunch, with many choices; including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Water, sparkling water, soft drinks, and snacks.
- Wild Lime eco-bottles are yours to keep!
- Professional, naturalist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All snorkel, kayak and paddle board gear and equipment
- Waterproof lanyards for phones or cameras for guest use
- Fish and invertebrates identification cards for guest use
- Go Pros for guest use - We will provide access to your the pictures and videos you took after the tour
- Sunscreen for guest use
- Smaller-group, personalized experience
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
With your marine biologist guide, head out on a SUP or kayak to the beautifully tranquil sea-grass flats. We will lead you to make your own discoveries. This is our secret spot. You will have the opportunity to look for a variety of sharks, barracudas, sea turtles, manatees and a wide variety of fish. Learn from your expert guide what makes this ecosystem so vital to the health of the ocean and coral reef system. Next, your marine biologist guide will take you into an unspoiled old growth mangrove ecosystem. A fish nursery, this is one of the best places to see many species of marine life and birds in their natural habitat.
Eat a wonderful Keys lunch, overlooking the water.
Then head out to two different spots on the coral reef in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Our guide will assist you with all equipment and make sure you feel comfortable and get to see as much marine life as possible. This is your chance to see sea turtles, dolphins, sharks, and an incredible variety of tropical fish. We know the best spots to see as much marine life as possible. Take in the beautiful ocean views on the boat as we take our time coming back. Reflect upon memories to last a lifetime.
• Wild Lime Adventures, 3601 N Ocean Dr, Hollywood, FL 33019-3811
• Miami, Miami, Florida
• Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
• Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
• Islamorada, Islamorada, Florida Keys, Florida
• Tavernier, Tavernier, Key Largo, Florida Keys, Florida
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • We pick up from most hotels and locations in Miami-Dade County and Broward County • However, if you are coming from a location North of Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale or south of Brickell in downtown Miami, there is a chance we may need to provide a convenient meet up location in the morning.Return point: Returns to the original departure point
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available
- Minimum numbers apply - There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements (In the event of this occurring, you will be provided with the choice of a possible alternative and a full refund)
- Parts of this trip may be cancelled due to poor atmospheric and/or marine weather conditions. If a part of the trip needs to be cancelled while on the tour, an alternative will be provided. No refund will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Covid-19: We will be limiting the number of people on our shared tours to 6 per vehicle. We will be vigorously cleaning and wiping down everything in each vehicle after after every tour and following CDC guidelines for many other procedures as well. We will provide hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes for guests as they enter the vehicle and will be requiring a mask to be worn by everyone for the transportation part of our tours. There is social distancing inherent in the activities of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are limiting the number of guests in our vehicles for our small group shared tours to 6 (the previous max was 14). Masks worn by both guests and guides are required for the transportation parts of the tour. There is plenty of social distancing while participating in outdoor activities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.