Florida Keys Self-Driving Tour (Overseas Highway, 7 Mile Bridge)
Discover the beautiful Florida Keys with a self-guided audio tour! This 100-mile drive stretches from Key Largo, the first island off the Florida coast, all the way out to Key West, the southernmost point in the continental United States. This self-guided driving audio tour allows you to explore & drive the Keys with maximum flexibility and value.
Here's how it works: Within 30 min, we'll send you two things: a unique password and an app. Download the app, enter password, & download tour. Start at the first stop and follow the instructions! Stick to our route and speed limit for the best experience.
Uncertain Travel Date? The tour’s valid for 30 days from booking!
Recommended: purchase one tour per car. Everyone can listen together!
This is not an entrance ticket to the Keys or attractions in the Keys. Check pandemic rules and opening hours before your visit.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- GPS Map
- Audios and Text
- Online Support
What's excluded :
- Admission to Paid Attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
The Seven Mile Bridge is a bridge in the Florida Keys, in Monroe County, Florida, United States. It connects Knight's Key in the Middle Keys to Little Duck Key in the Lower Keys.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :11 Coral Way, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
Departure Time :6/22/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :1327 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.