Flounder, Gigging and Bowfishing Night Charter
While most fishing charters are during the day this charter is at night. We beat the heat and sunburn by going at night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of flounder gigs and bows for bowfishing
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Flounder gigging and bowfishing charters for all ages over 8. No experience needed Capt. Mike will teach you everything you need to know. All charters are at night so no need to worry about sunscreen or the heat. The waters are always calm and peaceful. We usually see sea turtles, dolphins, all different types of marine life.
Departure Point :Harbour Point & Dunlawton Ib, Port Orange, FL 32127, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Ages 8 and older
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.