Fly above the Swiss Alps and Lucerne with a local pilot
Go on an unforgettable adventure and discover the beauty of Lucerne and Swiss Alps in the most unique way... from a private micro plane!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the airfield provided.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ --> Access a local airfield --> Discuss the flight route together with your pilot --> Pre-flight check --> Up you go, enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-17h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
What's included :
- Access a private and exclusive airclub around Lucerne
- 1 Hour Private Sightseeing Flight
- Pilot Headset
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it special
What's excluded :
- transportation to/from the activity
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Swiss Alps, Swiss Alps
Depending on the weather condition of the day, you can discuss the possible flying route with your pilot before the flight
Pass By: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Pass By: Mt. Rigi, Lucerne 6354 Switzerland
Pass By: Lake Brienz, Switzerland
Pass By: Lake Sarnen, Switzerland
Pass By: Pilatus Luzern, Schlossweg 1, Kriens, Lucerne 6010 Switzerland
Pass By: Mauensee, Mauensee
Pass By: Lucerne, Lucerne
Pass By: Aarburg Castle, Staedtchen 37, Aarburg 4663 Switzerland
Departure Point :1: Flying Ranch Maintenance AG Triengen, Kehrhof, 6234 Triengen, Switzerland
2: Kägiswil Airport, 6060 Sarnen, Switzerland
3: Buochs Airport, Fadenbrücke 20, 6374 Buochs, Switzerland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct """"Must Read Summary email"""" from Wingly
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason.
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation.
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Flying over the city can be refused occasionally, depending on the instruction given by the control tower
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.