Fly LINQ Zipline at The LINQ
Located on the LINQ promenade, the Fly LINQ zipline is Las Vegas's newest 'adrenaline rush' attraction! Fly through the air, 12 stories above Las Vegas - day or night! This is one attraction you won't want to miss.
per adult from
What's included :
- One (1) Zipline in seated position
- Admission to High Roller (if option selected)
- Admission to Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking/Valet fees
Fly at the speed of fun, 12 stories above The LINQ Promenade on the Strip’s only zipline experience, FLY LINQ.
The FLY LINQ zipline is an adrenaline fueled and electrifying sky-high experience for thrill-seekers looking for an exhilarating ride! Start your zipline flight just off Las Vegas Boulevard, where you will board an elevator up to the 114-foot tall launch tower. Up to 10 riders at a time will zip eastward at approximately 35 mph in a seated position. Soar over the open-air shopping and dining district, the LINQ Promenade and land at the world’s tallest observation wheel - the High Roller.
Fly LINQ happens to be situated in the center of Las Vegas’ most vibrant entertainment quarter, The LINQ. Graze on hearty American comfort food at Hash House A Go Go or munch upscale Mexican fare at Chayo Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar. Not hungry? Head to the Brooklyn Bowl to knock down some pins or browse a variety of shops in the area.
** DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, DATE AND TIME CANNOT BE CHANGED ONCE BOOKED **
• FLY LINQ ZIPLINE, 3545 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8978
• The LINQ Promenade, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd S between The LINQ Hotel & Casino and Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8921
Departure Point :FLY LINQ Zipline Las Vegas, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must weigh between 80lbs (36kg) and 300lbs (136kg)
- Guests must not be taller than 6'8" (2m)
- You will be required to sign a waiver prior to flying
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times
- No loose articles or objects are permitted during your flight
- Guests aged 17 or younger must have a parent or legal guardian sign their waiver. Additionally, any guest aged 12 years or under must be accompanied by a rider at least 13 years of age or older
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FLY LINQ can be flown at any time during regular operating hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.