Fly over the Great Salt Lake- Tandem Paramotoring
Imagine flying low like a helicopter, high like an airplane, and fast like a skydiver. Welcome to the world of Powered Paragliding. Our expert pilots will guide you through the terrain and ecology of the Great Salt LakeWe are positive this will be an experience you will never forget. All you need to do is buckle up and enjoy the ride!
per adult from
What's included :
- helmets, radio, safety gear
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We will explore the Great Salt Lake by Powered Paraglider. You will be positioned front and center on our power paragliding aircraft built for the Salt Flats. Enjoy low flying over the salt flats and high flying over the water. Take in the ecology of this beautiful landscape in the most non-invasive method possible.
• Great Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Departure Point :North Temple Frontage, N Temple Frontage, Salt Lake City, UT 84116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for travelers over 220lbs
- not recommended for children under 8yrs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.