Fly with Jetpack Staff on a Flyboard
Stop looking for the perfect tour in Mexico, we are the best option. Why?
With us you´ll have:
1.No long lines, direct access.
3.We will take you to special places where only certificated companies like our can enter.
6.Trip Advisors certified company
7.Professional crew with professionals services
per adult from
What's included :
- Necessary equipment for the activity
- 30 minutes of Flyboarding
- Entry/Admission - La Isla Shopping Village
What's excluded :
- Federal port tax
- You will enjoy one of the experience for the life, the famous flyboard. Prepare yourself to live one of the most exciting activities in Cancun. The Flyboard, invented by Franky Zapata in 2011 is one of the newest activities in Cancun and we are one of only a couple of operators offering this experience. The Flyboard consists of a pair of boots attached to a board, jet nozzles and hoses connected to a waverunner.
After receiving instructions you will swim out to the activity area and put on the equipment. Our instructor will drive the waverunner which guides you as you fly over the lagoon propelled by the water jets. As you become accustomed to the gear and find your balance you will discover it is easy to navigate.
Soon you will be soaring above the Nichupte Lagoon. The correct term is hydroflying, it certainly sounds professional but it’s a good thing that it’s a great activity for beginners.
Your trip to Cancun will be one to remember, make it extra memorable with the new and exciting flyboard! 30 minute time slots are available.
Departure Point :Plaza La Isla Cancun, 5 Lt 18-10, Blvd. Kukulcan km 12, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.