Flyboard Experience Punta Cana with Round Trip Transfer
Fly like Iron man in the water with a Flyboard Platform.
Control your movements, just find the balance, and have fun. You will have a Professional instructor (Certified by Flyboard France).
It lasts for approximately 1 hour. You do not need previous experience, we will teach you how to do it, most of them learn in the first 5 minutes. Its handling is easy, and intuitive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Flyboard Platform
- Boat Ride
- Round Trip Transfer
What's excluded :
Flyboard is a new sport that has revolutionized the world. It is a board that allows the elevation in the air by two water jets generated by a good propulsion Jet Ski. The air movement is created from the inclination of the feet. Anyone between 12 and 60 years old can practice Flyboard. Its handling is easy and intuitive. It's like learning to ride a bike or water-skiing because only some balance is required. In just 5 minutes 95% of people who try Flyboard are flying. Dare to try this wonderful experience!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can meet us at your hotel LobbyAirports
- Punta Cana International Airport, Carretera Aeropuerto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
- Hotel Bella Catalina, s/n, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/9/2020 - 11/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.