Flyboard Flight in Jamaica
Within the beautiful setting of the turquoise waters of Ocho Rios Jamaica, adventurers from all over the world seek life-changing experiences, which combine nature and innovative technology. For all of them Flyboard was created, a totally different water sport, which will take you to fly over the Caribbean Sea in a board boosted by water streams.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Life jacket
- Certified instructor
- Activity Insurance
- On-Site Lifeguard Assistance
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $10 usd Marine Natural Elements fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Lockers (Availables for rent)
- Towel (Available to purchase)
Receive a warm welcome at the time of your check in which is the first step to start with the best experience of your life, later you will be accompanied by a hostess which will be guiding you in all the stages of your flight. We have trained instructors who will be by your side at all times, giving you the best advice to reach heaven in just a few minutes.
All Activities include: Training by our Certified Professionals, Use of Life Jacket & Helmet w/Headset for Flight Instructions, Activity Insurance, On-Site Lifeguard Assistance & Bottled Water + lots of fun!
Departure Point :47 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight: 45kg (100lb), maximum weight: 150 kg (300lb)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.