Flyboarding and Jetovator 30 min.
Do you want to fly like a bird...or dive like a dolphin?
Delphi Watersports introduces their latest exhilarating new activity: FlyBoard Aruba!
Our professional Flyboard instructor will teach you how to fly safely above the beautiful Caribbean Sea. You will experience the thrill of flying by yourself like Ironman!
Many of our customers have already "experienced the difference" while flyboarding with us at Delphi Watersports. This is one of the coolest things you will ever do, and there is no way to describe it better than "absolutely fabulous!" Just make your online reservation today and get ready for the thrill of your live!
Your safety is most important to us! Therefore altitude & speed are subject to weather conditions and upon judgement of our instructors only! Safety helmet and life jacket are mandatory. We wish you a pleasant flight with Delphi Watersports!
Delphi Watersports is located in front of the Hyatt Regency towel hut on the beach. Ask for Jhon or Olga.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
After a short lesson you will be Flying like an Eagle or diving like a Dolphin while hovering over the beautiful Caribbean Sea. There is no way to describe the feeling once you start to fly for the first time so come and experience it for yourself. Jhon and Olga will be expecting you at Delphi Watersports located in front of the Hyatt Regency towel hut on the beach.
• Delphi Watersports Aruba, At the beach in front of the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Noord, Aruba
Departure Point :Delphi Watersports Aruba, At the beach in front of the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Noord, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.