Flying Paragliding Day Trip at Buenavista
If you are looking for a completely different experience, we recommend this paragliding trip in Buenavista small town. You will be headed from your hotel to this town and then guided by a professional paraglider who will record and photograph the whole time, so you remember seeing the stunning landscapes from the heights. We will make sure you fly free through our Colombian skies.
• A safe paragliding trip with professionals
• Video and pictures for you to remember the experience (not included)
• The unique view of the small town and its surroundings from the heights
• An introduction to the Coffee Triangle geography and importance
• 15 minutes of a breathtaking joy that you won’t forget
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Paragliding Ticket
- All-risk insurance
What's excluded :
Warning: this is a plan for adventure lovers and for every single person who wants to give it a try.
Come with us to Buenavista town from Salento or Armenia and live the experience of seeing the greatest panoramic views of the Coffee Region, with this paragliding tour full of adrenaline.
We will pick you up in the chosen departure point and will take you to meet the professional paragliders you will do the experience with. After following all the safety recommendations and guidelines, and having all set up and ready, the real trip will begin.
Fly across the open sky for 15 minutes and let yourself go into the breathtaking feeling of freedom. During this time the paraglider will be recording and taking pictures, so you don’t have to worry about anything else. You will be able to purchase these photos and videos afterwards, to treasure the moment.
Once in land again we will stroll around Buenavista small town, if you decide so, and we will finish by driving you safely back to the chosen arrival point.
Give yourself the chance to do something different this time. We guarantee there won’t be regrets but cherished memories with us.
• Buenavista, Buenavista, Quindio Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients anywhere within Armenia city, Pereira city Salento or Filandia - hotels, hostels, Air BnB, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at El Edén International Airport and Matecaña International Airport.Airports
- El Edén International Airport, Cl. 23 #22-08, Armenia, El Eden, Armenia, Quindío, Colombia
- Aeropuerto Internacional Matecaña, Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.