FMB Haunted Pub Crawl
This is a one of a kind historical haunted pub crawl. Although one may find haunted pub crawls all over the world, this one is unique as the guides use magic to enhance the presentation. A portion of all ticket sales go to the Estero Island( Ft. Myers Beach)Historic Society.
per adult from
150 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Fort Myers Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
This is haunted historical magic pub crawl. Tourist walk from bar to bar learning about the paranormal history of Ft. Myers Beach with the guides performing magic at each location.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nervous Nellie's, 1131 First St, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Shamrock Irish Pub, 2201 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All travelers are required to be over 21 years of age with valid ID
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.