Folk Show of Traditional Russian Dancing & Singing at Nikolayevsky Palace
Feel the spirit of Russia and enjoy traditional singing and dancing during this evening program. You will be taken to the Nikolayevsky Palace built for Emperor Nikolay I’st son, Grand Duke Nicolas. Take your seat in the spacious concert hall and witness performances of professional folk groups. You will hear Russian and Cossack folk songs, see traditional Cossack and Russian dancing representing customs of different peoples living in our huge country. During a break, you will be treated to a welcome drink and some canapes, fruit and snacks. This authentic Folk Show will not leave any guest indifferent.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer from and to the cruise port/hotel
- Assistance of a company representative (for cruise ship passengers)
- Transportation to/from the restaurant (for the option with dinner)
- Admission tickets to the show
- Welcome drink
- Entry/Admission - City Break Tours St. Petersburg
What's excluded :
- Visit: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet a company representative/driver in the cruise port terminal/hotel lobby and head to the Nickolayevsky Palace. Prepare yourself to attend a unique performance of talented singers and dancers that will make you familiar with Russian culture and traditions.
The show consists of two parts (45 minutes each) and lasts for 1 hour 50 minutes including the break when you will be offered some fruit, assorted canapés, and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). You will feel as a guest of the Grand Duke on a traditional festive reception.
During the show, you will hear a classical performance of folk songs, lyrical romances and Russian Orthodox hymns, and see some dancing miniatures in national costumes. You will enjoy a wide range of different national dancing, from lyrical dances of the Russian North to energetic dances of the Cossacks and dancing miniatures of the Urals and Siberia with their subtle humor.
Spectators of all ages and tastes will be able to appreciate not only the ability of the performers to bring Russian national color to the stage but also their highest skills, the complexity of acrobatic feats and breath-taking leaps. Enjoy this unique opportunity of getting acquainted with the history and cultural traditions of Russia!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from any hotel within city limits. Please provide your hotel name/address at the booking. Cruise ship passengers should provide the name of the cruise ship. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby/port terminal with a sign City break Tours.Ports
- St Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tickets are subject to availbalility
- Not recommended for children under 5 y.o.
- The starting time of the show is 19:00
- Total show duration is 1 h 50 min
- The seats are not reserved, you are free to choose where to sit
- Cocktail dresscode is recommended
- Cruise ship passengers must provide their passport data at booking to obtain the tour tickets (visa-free vouchers)
- Due to the port regulations any bookings made less than 5 days before the cruise ship arrival will not be treated.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.