Folklore evening party with dinner, unlimited drinks and music
Welcome to Folklore Garden! Spend a beautiful evening in a tradition restaurant and enjoy a typical dinner with a folklore show.
Our show is located in area of a small castle and a romantic folklore village in the atmosphere of old countryside settings. In the rustic restaurant after the welcome drink (mead) – the delicious liquor made of Moravian honey you will be welcomed by our Evening Manager and our multi-lingual witty entertainers.
Following the tasty food cooked as per the original Czech recipe you can enjoy the traditional music and dance. All musicians and other staff are dressed in traditional folk costumes.
During our 2,5 h long show you can play an active role in the performance – learn how to dance, try to sing the Czech songs, you can experience playing traditional folk music instruments, you can try traditional folk costumes, participate on games. For your kids we have coloring books and crayons as a present.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - Three Course Czech Traditional Dinner – choose from 3 menu
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open Bar
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drop off in your hotel
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel drop off
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
- Following the tasty food cooked as per the original Czech recipe you can enjoy the traditional music and dance. You can choose to book traditional, vegetarian or non pork menu. Drinks are unlimited.
• Folklore Garden s.r.o., vedle točny, Na Zlíchově 18, 152 00 tramvaje-Praha 5, Czechia
• Spread cheese served with bread - Spread cheese served with bread and Czech traditional potato soup with wild forrest mushrooms
• Traditional menu - Three kinds of meat on the grill (pork neck, chicken drumsticks, smoked pork),fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes ,onion, baked potatoes on fresh herbs
• Apple pie - Apple pie with coffee or tea. Drinks: mineral water, soft drinks, beer, white/red house wine (unlimited conumption)
• No pork menu - Chicken drum sticks, chicken steak,fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes with fried onion, baked potatoes on fresh herbs
• Vegetarian menu - Baked vegetables with béchamel and cheese,fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes with fried onion, baked potatoes on fresh herbs
Departure Point :Národní 38, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.