Follow in Jesus' Footsteps: 15-Day Egypt Holy Family Tour
Follow Jesus Steps in Egypt with Holiday in Egypt Travels
In a dream, Joseph, the carpenter, was ordered by God to escort Jesus and his mother to Egypt, where they would find refuge. Both Western and Eastern traditions agree that the method of transport most likely used by the holy family on their journey to Egypt would have been a donkey. In this situation, the Virgin Mary would have been seated on the donkey, holding the child Jesus in her arms and Joseph would have walked by their side, leading the way to Egypt .
The journey of the Holy Family to Egypt including fantastic excursions to the Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum in Cairo and relaxing Nile cruise experience from Luxor to Aswan for 4 day Nile cruise 5 Stars
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 8 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- Overnight trip to Saint Catherine & prophet Moses mountain include Lunch & camel riding to climb the mountain
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise Aswan & Luxor sharing group
- Bottled water during your tour in Cairo
- Meals at hotels, Nile Cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Drinks inside the cruise in Aswan & Luxor
- Day 1: Arrive in Cairo airport, meet and assist transfer to your hotel with A/C van overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
After breakfast will accompanied by your guide to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Then transfer to enjoyEgyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen . Back to hotel overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: The Virgin Mary Tree Church
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personal guide to start the Holy Family Journey in Egypt, your first stop will be at the town of In the incoherent district of El-Mataria, in Cairo, Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 4- Wadi El Natroun Monasteries
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personal guide to visit Wadi Natroun a desert area said to have been blessed by the Christ. The Holy Family crossed the western branch of the river Nile (Rosetta branch) to the south to Wadi AL-Natrun. " Der El Baramus , Deir Anba , Abu Makar Monastery and Deir El-Suryani Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 5- Cairo Churches
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, you will be accompanied by your personal guide to visit Cairo churches, Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 6- St.Simon Monastery & Virgin Mary church , Later, you will be transferred to Ramsis railway station to board the sleeper train to Aswan-dinner will be served on board. Overnight inside your compartment.
Day 7: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Aswan city tour to visit High Dam , Temple of Philae and Unfinished Obelisk. overnight in Aswan.
Day 8: Sail to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples , overnight on board.
Day 9- Luxor Nile Cruise Tours sail to Luxor, then visit the West Bank of Luxor Valley of the Kings , The temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari & the Colossi of Memnon , overnight in Luxor.
Day 10: Visit the East Bank of Luxor " Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple " then you will be transferred to Luxor train station " Train back to Cairo , Overnight at the train .
Day 11- Arrival Cairo free day to relax .
Day 12 - Overnight tour to Saint Catherine and Prophet Moses Mountain .
will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo at 6 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St.Catheine, takes about 7 hours driving Overnight in the way .
Day-13- Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am hike the mountain in darkness to Witness sunrise from The Top of Moses Mountain then you will visit Saint Catherine Monastery after lunch time them drive back to Cairo , Overnight at Cairo
Day 14- Free day by yourself walking a round the city .
Day 15- Final Departure flight back home .
Departure Point :We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza as soon as you book your tour please advise us with your hotel name and address to confirm your pick up .
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.