Follow in the footsteps of the Saint Clément aqueduct as far as the Pic Saint Loup.
Departure from Peyrou, at the foot of the aqueduct. This is where the spring water arrived from Saint Clément de Rivière. At the end of the morning, we will go to the Saint Clément domain where you will be able to see the place where the aqueduct separates to join the different springs that fed it. Then taste the wines of the estate classified as a vineyard & discovery.
After the lunch break, we will head towards the source of the Lez and then head off to the heights of the small villages of the Grand Pic Saint Loup region, in search of the most beautiful panoramas.
After the splendid views, visit Saint Martin de Londres, a pretty medieval village. In the old village, stroll through the charming narrow streets lined with stone houses.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Tapas and tasting are planned for lunch.
What's excluded :
From Peyrou to Pic Saint Loup
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the From Peyrou to Pic Saint Loup:
Attractions on the From Peyrou to Pic Saint Loup:
- Les Arceaux
Aquadukt Saint Clement / Domaine de Saint-Clement / Pic St-Loup
Operates: Departure at 9:30 am, the excursion ends around 5:30 pm. Discover the Place du Peyrou and its aqueduct. Tasting at the Domaine Saint Clément and panoramas around the Pic Saint Loup are waiting for you.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.