Follow me the good guys! Let's go to the chanfle and recontrachanfle .. and shop !!
Now you can go to eat at a themed restaurant where you will meet the Chespirito Mexican Food Fonda, you will visit La Vecindad with six very special food stalls such as "Las Ñoñitas" where they will offer quesadillas and gorditas, "Los Popis", with healthy salads and bowls, "Los Churros de Doña Florinda", "Dulces Barriga" and "Las cheves de Don Ramón", or if you do everything inadvertently, get ready to go for your ham cake !!. It is an experience for the whole family, even the youngest will find in recontrachanfle: the world of Chapulín Colorado, with elements such as a squeaky chipote, a mural as if you had taken a dose of chiquitolina, area for children under 2 years old, little machines and much more ... Be sure to stop by the store for your official souvenirs.
Also for you to say that no if you can enjoy your time walking in the "Plaza Satélite" Shopping Center, which is one of the largest, most exclusive and spectacular in MEXICO.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation meeting point - Plaza - meeting point
- Assistance in transfers
- Electronic flip flop with balance to consume in the different attractions of the place
What's excluded :
- Chanfleta recharge
- Tips of any kind
- Shopping in the Plaza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mexico City, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
In this tour you will be able to enjoy the experience of being part of El Chavo del 8, the famous Mexican comedy, you will be able to enjoy Doña Florinda's dishes and then do some shopping in the satellite plaza, one of the most modern in Mexico.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrive at the closest meeting point to your location to pick up your tour:· Presidente Intercontinental Polanco Hotel; Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Col. Chapultepec. 10:00 hrs.· Flagpole of the capital city of Mexico City. 10:15 hrs.· Royal Reforma Hotel; Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc. 10:15 hrs.· Avenida de la República 154, Col. Tabacalera 06030. 10:45 hrs.It is very important that you contact us via email or phone to reconfirm your pick up.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.