Food & drink Tour in Geneva (3 hours walking tour with Gourmet Stops)
This walking tour is a unique Food Tour experience in Geneva with history & plenty of Gourmet tastings as dry meat, grilled porc, caramelised smoked lard, ham on the bone, truffle paste & much more .... A human adventure leaded by our inspiring guides who will make you discover the pleasure of eating local products made by our passionate partners. Lots of surprises along the way as blind test for you to win gift, picking your pastry from our gold medal artisan and more... Look at our photos, this is just an apetizer of what to expect !
Book now for your favorite food tour in Geneva with eat & chill tour.
This tour can be "private" on demand.
Note that the itinerary may varies depending on weather condition or timing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EAT & Chill Tour, Geneva 1204 Switzerland
You'll experience the best food tour in Geneva by stopping at our local covered market & tasting delicious Swiss delicacy such as grilled beef, caramelised porc, ham on the bone, dry meat etc ... heading up to the old town, you'll try some truffle paste, wines tasting with a big selection of cheeses, and some sweetness with our gold medal pastry & fine chocolate ... more surprises during the tour as you can win gift if you succeed on our blind test !
A human adventure creating lots of emotions and we take photos for you to get souvenir...
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :L'horloge fleurie, Quai du Général-Guisan 28, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Return Detail :Geneva, Switzerland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Youth rates apply when accompanied by two paying adults
- Ages 0-9 years attend for free
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.