Food & Wine Tour of the Jewish Ghetto and Navona including Rome Main Attractions
If you want to capture the true soul of a city, you must live it as a local! The best way to live a city as a local, is by learning about its culture and history, and by tasting its food. Roman cuisine is one of the best in Italy, rich of different mouthwatering flavours and dishes. A local guide will bring you a culinary journey, and in the meantime will show you the main attractions of Rome along the way. Start by the Jewish Ghetto, known for its typical “Carciofo alla Giudia”, a delicious deep fried artichoke. Pass by Piazza Navona and dive in an exquisite Tiramisù, Italy’s typical dessert. Go across Campo de’ Fiori which hosts Rome’s night life during the evening. End the tour in Largo Argentina, where you will know more about Rome’s Empire.
Share your love for delicious food and Rome with other foodies like you, in this 4 hour small group food tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- local guide
- pick up from designeted starting point
- Over 10 different food tastings
- small group tour
What's excluded :
- gratuities ( optional)
- pick up from hotel/station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ghetto Ebraico, Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 00186 Rome Italy
The Jewish Ghetto is called like this because it once was the district where the Jewish community of Rome, lived. Many Jewish traditions are kept intact in this area, such as the “Carciofo alla Giudia”, a deep fried artichoke. In addition, you can marvel at the spectacular architecture of the many Synagogues in this area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Campo de’ Fiori is the most colourful square of Rome. Here you will follow the delicious scents of local fruits and vegetables. You will taste some pizza and local specialties.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Piazza Navona is one of Rome’s main squares. It is house of the amazing fountain of the Four Rivers by Bernini. Here you can taste a delicious slice of Tiramisù, Italy’s most famous dessert
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Rome Italy
In Largo Argentina you can marvel at the remains of four Roman temples and Pompey’s Theatre, where Julius Caesar was assassinated. Here you will taste a delicious scoop of typical Italian Gelato.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures required.Small group tours will have a maximum of 10 people to keep the social distances between the guests .We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.