Food and Cultural Walking Tour of Pike Place Market
Eat your way through Seattle's most celebrated culinary landmark -- Pike Place Market. Go behind the scenes on a walking tour to experience some of the city's favorite market spots. Taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, meet and interact with the exceptional people that give the market life and hear their humble, often humorous stories.
per adult from
What's included :
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount card
- Entry/Admission - Pike Place Market
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
By the end of the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will not only have eaten an array of deliciously famous foods, but you will also have picked up a few buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge.
All participants will receive a Repeat Visitor card which entitles you 10% off the entire purchase/dining experience at all of the locations that you will have tastings at during the tour. It is valid for up to 10 days after the tour's completion and can be used as many times as you like, in as many places as you want during this time.
The Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour includes delicious tastings from (subject to change without notice):
• Fresh seasonal produce
• Cherry-inspired treats
• Tom Douglas' crab cakes
• Russian piroshky pastries
• Artisan handmade cheeses
• Nation's best clam chowder
• Hot old-fashioned doughnuts
• And other tasty surprises!
The tour generally includes 7-8 tasting stops. The amount of food tasted on the tour is equivalent to a light lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Unexpected Productions Improv Online, 1428 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Return Detail :Etta's, 2020 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Please bring a filled reusable water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so water will be available for purchase at the starting location of the tour. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.