Food and Wine (or Beer) Walking and Trolley Tour of Historic Old Town San Diego
Sip & “Sea” San Diego on this guided 3 hr. Craft Beverage & Food Tour. Explore the birthplace of San Diego with your entertaining guide!
This Wine (and Beer!) & Food Walking/Trolley Tour includes tastings, food, entertainment, and San Diego Beer, Wine & Spirits expert guide!
*Tours are subject to availability at time of booking.
*Above offerings, tour stops, tour length, and prices are subject to change.
*Reservations and Prices are not guaranteed until deposit or full payment has been received.
*Minimum purchase may be required for tours to run.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ample tastings at three (3) custom appointed craft beverage hubs (about 9 pours!)
- Beer options available (in lieu of wine)
- Expert fun education on the fine art of wine and food pairing.
- Delicious food pairings (equivalent to a meal).
- BONUS: Taste scrumptious chocolate with your wine!
What's excluded :
- Trolley Ticket - $6
- Tour Guide Gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Diego, San Diego, California
You will receive guided historic, sightseeing walks with beautiful bay views through Old Town/Downtown San Diego
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Old Town, San Diego, CA, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Before tour all participants will: Present signed and dated release form. Pass a Health Survey. Wear facial coverings (except when seated at table).Avoid closely facing non-household members. Observe social distancing guidelines. Frequently wash hands/use hand sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.