Food and Wine tour on Como Lake
Meet your professional English-speaking Guide in the morning in Milan and reach Como by train (just 1 hour ride), ready for your walk and eat experience and much more..in the afternoon enjoy a cruise on Como Lake for about 1 hour. Your professional Guide will give you the local insider view of the history, culture and the delicatessen of the area.
Live a cultural and gastronomic experience strolling along the historical city center with your local guide for an unforgettable day. This Small -group tour has a maximum of 10 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy your cultural and gastronomic experience. Discover the principal monuments in Como such as the Duomo with the Broletto ( the Town Hall) continuing with the church of San Fedele but first of all start your day with an home made Espresso or Cappuccino and Italian pastry.
Admire the historic neighborhoods and taste Focaccia followed by a choice of local cheeses and prosciutto and salami with a glass of Wine as appetizer in a local winery.
Next, continue your gastronomic tour enjoying fresh home made Pasta or Ravioli with Pesto, Bolognese or Cheese sauces, choose which you like the most.
Departure Point :Milano Cadorna, Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.