Food Crawl Ahmedabad (2 Hours Guided Local Food Tasting Tour)
Ahmedabad is tourist paradise and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy Gujarati food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
1. You will taste more than five mouth watering authentic delicacies on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
2. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting.
3. Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite.
per adult from
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manek Chowk, Within Walled City, near Bhadra Fort, Ahmedabad 380001 India
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the old city, taste variety of royal snacks dhokla, kachori, namkeen and other Gujarati dishes and taste of those will definitely delight you.
Departure Point :Manek Chowk, Old City, Khadia, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.