Food On Foot Tours Go West Guided NYC Tour With Food- Choose What You Like
Eat Like A New Yorker! Like having a friend in NY!
We believe in Food Tour Freedom. Choose what you like and how much. Started by a caring local these unique larger group tours are like a fun excursion. Great New York cheap eats near Times Square but a world away! Our very different from the standard food tours have hosted about 40,000 guests and have won the TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence nine years in a row. Our format allows you to meet/mingle with others from around the world on our unique subway/walking eating experiences. Reviewers say take the tour early in your trip for our unbiased restaurant recommendations as we help our guests potentially save hundreds of dollars while they eat great and save real money. Tour includes about 5 stops in one of the great eating neighborhoods in Manhattan. Venture away from the tourist areas with multiple cuisine stops including at least one sweet stop. Food On Foot Tours is a member of the TripAdvisor Hall Of Fame!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed local professional guide
- Subway/Walking tour
- Subway tips after you book to help you save money on your trip
- Unbiased restaurant recommendations to help you eat like a local and save money for your trip
- Food Credit Of Fifteen Dollars
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions (MetroCard-Subway Pass required for the tour). Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour requires one ride if you are staying in midtown as tour ends near Times Square or two rides if you are going somewhere else after the tour. Complete instructions and subway tips to help you save money on your trip are sent within 24 to 48 hours after you book the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food On Foot Tours, New York City, NY 10010
Guests walk through the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of NY.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :Pennsylvania Station, 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10001, USA
Departure Time :10:20 AM
Return Detail :620 9th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old.
- Vegetarian option is available at most stops.
- Gluten free options available but limited.
- This is a real eating tour and not a sampling tour so you make your own choices on the tour which may be helpful for those with restrictions.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- If you are handicapped or use a wheelchair please let us know after you book and we can work with you to meet at the first stop and skip the subway.
- Larger group formatted tour where you can meet others and make friends if you like.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour goes to local places in a non-tourist neighborhood.
- Take the tour as early in your stay as possible for unbiased restaurant recommendations to eat great and save money for your whole trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- Part of the fun of the tour is that all stops are a surprise but you make your own choices at each stop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We lower our group size and skip the subway during Covid.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Food On Foot Tours