Food Tasting Segway Tour
Come and savor the flavors of Naples on a delicious 3h OR 90 minutes Segway tour of the best attractions and foodie destinations. Taste authentic and unforgettable local food tasting while gliding through the most enchanting areas and sites of Naples.
Forget buses, cars and bicycles. Step on the most advanced Segway Ninebot and have fun. Some places you are going to see during the tour are: Lungomare - Piazza del Plebiscito - Galleria Umberto I - Via Toledo - Spaccanapoli - Piazza del Gesù - Complesso Monumentale di Santa Chiara - Maschio Angioino - Teatro San Carlo - Vesuvio - Castel dell'Ovo and many more.
per adult from
90 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Ninebot training
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide
- Pizza, sfogliatella pastry and other delicious foods
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Everything not indicated as included
- This Food Tasting Segway Tour is the perfect combination of a small group guided Segway tour, and an authentic local food tasting experience through the most enchanting areas of Naples.
An experienced tour leader will take you to many different places so you can both taste a variety of delicious foods and learn fascinating historical facts about food and art in Naples, while riding an amazing Segway at the same time.
Glide around the amazing beauties of Naples on a Segway while sampling some of the great tastes of Naples at local bars and food shops. Enjoy the most characteristic locales and flavors of one of Italy’s premier gastronomic capitals. Taste an original Pizza Margherita in the city where it was invented. Once you fall in love with the recipe (you will), you can ask the guide about how to bake it at home. You will not leave hungry after the delicious food tasting stops.
Departure Point :Palazzo Fondi, Via Medina, 24, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- People can ride a Ninebot from ages of 16 to approx 70. For participants from 16 to 18 years of age we require a waiver to be signed by a legal guardian.
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- You must be physically self-sufficient.
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.