Food Tour after Sunset in Pitillal
Embark on a finger-licking food journey through the very best spots loved by locals by the hand of a well seasoned Mexican foodie.
Visit 3 to 4 seat down places owned and operated by locals families opened for decades.
Sample old time dinner favorites as well as two dishes traditionally cooked for celebrations around Mexico.
8 to 12 different bites ans sips. All food is equivalent to a large meal. No one leaves hungry from this tour.
Don't be a tourist! Get to know everything about what makes these dishes so popular among Mexicans.
Every bite is spiced up with stories dear to Mexican hearts.
After the tour your tummy, heart, and soul will be satisfied & happy.
Please note that there aren't vegan/vegetarian choices in this food tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - All food and drinks offered by your foodie guide.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - This tour doesn't include alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Pitillal, 48290 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Explore the best night dishes in a working class neighborhood by the hand of a friendly local foodie.
Pass By: Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta has lots of good food everywhere. We'll explore some amazing choices in Pitillal.
Departure Point :Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel, Emiliano Zapata 199, Centro Pitillal, 48290 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for vegans or vegetarians.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.