Food tour in Alba
Follow the local expert in an engaging and informative walking tour with five food tastings that exceed your lunch needs. We teach you how to recognize real truffle condiments from artificially flavored ones and we provide a full understanding of the local culinary scene.
The Piedmont region proudly offers a unique cuisine which combines farmer’s traditions with an aristocratic touch.
Partake on a tasting of the most representative cheese of the region with breadsticks from an old-fashioned bakery.
Truffle salami and truffle cheese prepare our mouth for a risotto served with freshly shaved black truffles and a glass of wine.
Then a choice of traditional “antipasti” or egg pasta. For the bravest ones, the unparalleled beef tartare of Piedmont will be available for tasting with a glass of wine.
End with a tasting of hazelnut and chocolate delicacies from a selected pastry shop with the best coffee in town. In summer, a gelato is everyone’s favorite.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Five food tastings which equal to a lunch
- Tour guide (2.5 hours)
- A small bottle of water per person
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two glasses of wine
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Alba
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alba, Alba, Province of Cuneo, Piedmont
Home of Nutella, Alba hosts every Saturday morning a food market with local producers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Garibaldi, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Food allergies and intolerance must be communicated at time of booking.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- A minimum number of 4 participants is required in order to confirm the tour. You will be informed 24 hours before the tour if such number is not met and offered a full refund. If you are interested in a private tour with just 2 adults, an extra fee of 35€ per adult is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.