Food Tour in Barranco
The bohemian district of Barranco in Lima City has picturesque restaurants, coffee shops and bars. You will enjoy a fantastic tour, tasting delicious Peruvian food in different places. Explore this amazing neighborhood, with impressive street art, and beautiful views to the Pacific Ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer to the hotel
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
What's excluded :
- After picking you up from the hotel, we will begin this food adventure in the bohemian district of Barranco, with a panoramic walking tour around San Francisco Square. We will continue the excursion to taste an exquisite toast with avocado, and a Lucuma juice. Then, we will visit a local market in order to taste different kind of fruits. At the next stop, we will have the opportunity to taste Peruvian coffee and, also, the favorite sweet of many: chocolate. The next visit will be in a local restaurant to eat a Peruvian popular dish called “Ceviche”, fresh raw fish marinated with lemon juice. Also, we will eat “Causa Rellena”, a traditional dish made with pressed potatoes, stuffed with avocado and tuna. Located in the heart of Barranco, we will take a panoramic walking tour to the Bridge of Sights. Later, we will visit one of the most traditional bars in the city, to taste a Peruvian cocktail “Pisco Sour”. Here, we will eat a tasty “Lomo Saltado”. At the end, we will visit a local ice cream shop, to taste creamy artisan ice cream with Peruvian flavors. Then, we will back to the hotel.
• Puente de los Suspiros, Lima Peru
• Jade Rivera Museum, Calle Cajamarca 202 Espalda al colegio Los Reyes Rojos, Lima 15063 Peru
• Toast with avocado and lucuma juice - Lucuma is a fruit that is widely used to prepare desserts, smoothies, sweets and ice cream, and it has a unique and delicious flavor.
• Ceviche - Fresh raw fish marinated with lemon juice.
• Cause Filled - Pressed potatoes, stuffed with avocado and tuna
• Lomo Saltado - Beef tenderloin sautéed with onion and tomato, accompanied by rice and fried potatoes.
• Coffee and Chocolate - Peruvian organic chocolate and coffee tasting
• Ice creams - Artisan ice cream with Peruvian flavors
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Come with empty stomach
- If you are younger than 18 years old or do not drink alcoholic beverages, it is important to inform that at the time of booking, so we can modify your drinks in advance.
- The menu can be adapted to any type of allergy or food restriction, even for vegetarians and vegans. We required a previous coordination.
- Children 12 and younger are complimentary, only if their parents share the same menu.
- Group service does not operate on holidays.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.