Food Tour in Hell's Kitchen
Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan has the most authentic restaurants of New York.
Chains, big money and large corporations are not welcome here and so this listed area, with the wonderful old fire staircase buildings, is still spared by the Komerz, where immigrants from all over the world settle for many generations.This is reflected in the food offer again. This area offers the most traditional dishes and food from around the world. We take your taste buds on a trip through the kitchens of this world.A Pizza in New York is never allowed to miss, you try the best in Hell's Kitchen. Visiting New York and not tasting something Asian in Hell's Kitchen would be a case for NYPD. The 70s and early 80s brought the largest wave of immigration of Asians to the United States. The poorest settled in Hell's Kitchen and until today, the best home-based food from all over Asia, your palate will be freaking out.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour food tour of Hell's Kitchen
- Professional Guide
- Food tastings
What's excluded :
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Kitchen, 754 9th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walking around the area to taste different cuisines.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :324 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :The New York Nightlife, 324 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.