Food Tour in Old Town with a Foodie & Photographer
Do this as early on your stay as possible, trust me, it´ll help you get acquainted with the culture, food and neighborhoods.
You will walk away from the touristy area to immerse yourself in the local culture. Visit family owned hidden food gems, artisan shops, the market & more.
Expect lots of food, you´ll also indulge in a taste of Tequila, or Raicilla (a local distillate), or a Mexican liquor. -All included-
. taco culture & salsas pairing
. how to choose taco stands on your own, meet gracious artisans at their shops . lots of FUN cultural facts
This is a complete, affordable, and unique experience in town, designed having in mind what curious travelers are looking for.
Get professional fun/candid shots that story-tell your trip to Puerto Vallarta. Images carry a small watermark.
Please note that there aren't vegan choices. Vegetarian choices are limited. Questions? Drop us a line, we'll be happy to hear from you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - All the food and drinks presented by your tour leader. Please let us know about allergies or food restrictions upon booking.
- 10 beautiful photos delivered as JPEGs whitin 7 days after your tour. Photos have small waterwark.
What's excluded :
- Tour leader gratuities. No food orders to go.
- ◆ We´ll go into the less touristy part of the Romantic Zone neighborhood to sample some of the best mom & pop taco stands.
◆ Visit a shoe maker shop and a hand painted tile shop to see artisans at their trade (Please note this is NOT a shopping tour).
◆ Before dessert sip a shot glass of Tequila Reposado (aged Tequila)
Upgrade to a full Mexican Agave Tasting Experience after your food tour, choose the Taco + Mexican Agave Spirit Tour.
It includes 4 (four) different samples of fine spirits. Top shelf only. This tasting is not the cheapest in town (nor the most expensive) but you will for sure try some amazing Tequila, Mezcal, Raicilla and Sotol.
Departure Point :Lázaro Cárdenas 169, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Gluten free food tour
- Very limited vegetarian options.
- Most travelers can participate
- No vegan options
- Dishes include pork, beef, fish, shellfish, dairy.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.