Food Tour in Santa Marta Old City Half-Day
Immerse yourself in the real experience of Santa Marta city with our food tour. Visit the public market and go beyond touristic places to give yourself the chance to taste new things. Let our guide walk you through the best food stands and try the Caribbean cuisine and its people: bollo, patacon, carimañola, ceviche, coconut rice. Although those names are hardly relatable to something common or widely known, we are sure that it will be a gastronomic experience to remember.
• A walk along Santa Marta’s historical center
• A full immersion inside the Public Market of the city
• Samples and samples of typical foods and drinks of the region (fruits, desserts, finger foods, refreshments)
• A fun and interactive experience with locals and their stories
• Memories full of senses about colors, smells and flavors of this Caribbean city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Samples and samples of typical foods and drinks of the region
- All Risk Insurance
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
Learn about Colombian Caribbean identity and culture through its cuisine with this food journey.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Santa Marta, Cra. 24 Av.del Ferrocarril, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Tasting a city or country’s cuisine is knowing its true spirit. Come and discover Santa Marta’s through its food.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Catedral de Santa Marta, Carrera 17 14, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality 470004 Colombia
This is the most valuable souvenir of the very best side of Santa Marta: tons of food offered to you by joyful and friendly locals.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Santa Marta city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals,points of interest, and also at Simón Bolivar International Airport.Airports
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a layover in Santa Marta please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.