Food Tour - Korean Alcohol Tasting with Dinner
Sip a variety of top-notch, Seoul-originated liquors with a brew master's explanation. You will meet your tour guide at Anguk station and the head to Korean traditional liquor brewery. At this brewery, you will experience sampling about 10 kinds of liquors. After liquor tasting, you will have a short sightseeing Bukchon Hanok Village and then have enjoyable dinner with Makgeolli or Soju with the travelers. kimchi Stew or Pork dishes (Bossam) with Korean Rice wine. Having scrumptious dishes with Makgeolli, you can mingle with other travelers and immerse into Seoul’s traditional culture. Loose your belt and stuff yourself with the yummy Korean home food and drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Traditional Korean Liquor Tasting
- Dinner with Makgeolli or Soju
- Entry/Admission - Samhae Soju
What's excluded :
- Additional Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samhae Soju, 142 Changdeokgung-gil, Gahoe-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
First, we will head to Korean Traditional Liquor Brewery. This brewery is being operated by Kim Taeksang, who was designated as Seoul City’s Intangible Asset No.8. At this brewery, you will experience sampling about 10 kinds of liquors. and the host of the brewery will also give very interesting story about the liquor and history. During the activity, you will gain insight into liquor itself and taste high quality of Korean traditional liquor.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
After tasting the liquors at the brewery, you will have short sightseeing at Bukchon Hanok Village. Bukchon Hanok Village maybe South Korea's best kept secret. Bukchon has become a favorite attraction of Korea's trend-conscious youth and tourists. The real charm of Bukchon lies in its tiny alley, which wind and twist between its age-old, still-lived in hanoks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bukchondodam, 9 Bukchon-ro 1-gil, Anguk-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
After walking around Bukchon Hanok Village, travelers will have dinner time. Here you will have some Korean traditional dishes such as Korean style pancakes, Kimchi Stew or Pork dishes (Bossam) with Korean Rice wine. Having scrumptious dishes with Makgeolli, you can mingle with other travelers and immerse into Seoul’s traditional culture Loose your belt and stuff yourself with the yummy Korean home food and drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Anguk Station, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.