Food Tour of Beacon in the Hudson Valley
The Hudson Valley is exploding with craft beverages and culinary bites with its proximity to the Culinary Institute of America and local farms. It's the perfect combination giving locals and out of towners fresh, innovative bites and beverages by local artisans and chefs. Spend a few hours with us exploring the East Side of Main Street on a Beacon Bites & Beverage walking tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tastings
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hudson Valley Bucket List
- Entry/Admission - Denning's Point Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Beacon Bath and Bubble
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hudson Valley Bucket List, Beacon, NY 12508
Meet at 314 Main Street
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Denning's Point Distillery, 10 N Chestnut St, Beacon, NY 12508-1906
Tour & Taste. See how spirits are produced with a philosophy of creating the smallest environmental footprint possible, while achieving the greatest flavor profiles possible. Taste the award-winning Beacon Bourbon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beacon Bath and Bubble, 458 Main St, Beacon, NY 12508-3306
Taste. A whimsical shop with a fun take on local and old fashion. Taste an old fashion soda float with guests creating the winning combination.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :314 Main St, Beacon, NY 12508, USA
Departure Time :2:30 pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.