Food Tour of Venice through Rialto District with a Local
Venice is famous for being the so-called floating city, but it also offers many delicious foods. Take the opportunity to explore not only the city but also the flavors of this land, glaze of many delights such as the “tiramisu”, a delicious pastry infused with coffee and mascarpone cream. Exploring the city with a local guide, you will visit the heart of Venice walking along the beautiful squares of Campo San Giacomo, Campo San Bartolomeo and Campo Santi Giovanni and Paolo with its fascinating medieval church. Cross the Rialto Bridge and admire the marvellous view of the Grand Canal and the “gondole” that navigate it. This beautiful route will be enriched by tasting of excellent foods such as olives from Lake Garda, cow cheese from Asiago, Polenta chunks with marinated seafood, some exquisite cuttlefish, stockfish, all paired with a delicious local wine. After this experience you will have delicious memories of this fantastic city.
per adult from
What's included :
- food tastings
- local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chiesa di San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo San Giacomo di Rialto San Polo 1 San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
In Campo San Giacomo takes place the market where to find fresh local products, coming directly from the Venetian farms. During the day you will see many people shopping here and enjoying the authenticity of the products.
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The Rialto Bridge is the most famous in Venice, from here you can enjoy the view of the Grand Canal. This bridge is considered a main landmark of Venice, loved by all, impossible not to stop here to admire the landscape.
Pass By: Campo San Bartolomeo, San Marco, Venice Italy
Campo San Bartolomeo is an important square of Venice that takes its name from the church built here. In this square there is the bronze monument of Carlo Goldoni, a famous Venetian novelist and playwright.
Pass By: Casa di Marco Polo, Calle Scaleta, 30121 Venice Italy
The explorer Marco Polo has Venetian origins, walking along the streets of Venice you can find the residence where he lived, which today is a theater.
Pass By: Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Santissimi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo Giovanni e Paolo Santissimi, 30122 Venice Italy
Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo is one of the main squares in Venice. Here you can admire the beautiful medieval basilica dedicated to Saints John and Paul.
Departure Point :Campo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.